Adrian's role as a councillor is to try to assist residents and Adrian especially relishes battling bureaucracies. He has resolved any number of issues on a range of different subjects for West Lancashire residents over the years.
This E-Surgery resource has been developed to help point you in the right direction in the first instance and ensure your problems are solved quickly and efficiently by the relevant organisations. If you have tried unsucesssfully to get your issue resolved, or require further help, please contact Adrian.
Where can I get more information on...?
- Housing, refuse and recycling collections, planning, environmental health, parks and open spaces, Council Tax, Business Rates, licensing, and travel concessions, click here
- Schools, social care, highways, community recycling centres and bus services, click here
- Child Maintenance, click here
- Registering with an NHS dentist, click here
- Immigration case issues, click here
- Job Centre Plus job search, click here
- Money, tax and benefits enquiries, click here
- West Lancashire's hospital services, click here
- Finding your local police team, click here
- Local community organisations and support services, please click here
- Help and advice for volunteering organisations, please click here